The digital versions of the textbooks
The digital versions of the textbooks are viewable online and on Interlingo.co.uk website only. These are accessible upon request by the school administrators (usually, the Finance Dept).
The digital book is NOT downloadable and it is watermarked. The watermark is faint and will not impede the legibility of the pages.
To request a license to access the viewable digital version of the textbook, the school should fill in the following form: Please fill in the form below.
Upon receipt of the form, we will email you back with a quote.
The user(s) will receive an authorisation code to access the digital version of the textbook.
Please note: sharing the school’s access to the digital version with persons outside the school will constitute an infringement of the contract between Interlingo and the school and of the copyrights of the author and publisher.
The benefits of using digital textbooks
Subscribing to the digital textbook version plan has several advantages. Some of the advantages are:
- The school would save a huge amount of money.
- Choice of a 6-month or 12-month subscription.
- No middle man. The school is in control of the purchase of the license to use the digital version.
- Instead of purchasing the hard copy of the books, the digital version allows the use of the book digitally on most devices.
- Students do not need to carry the hard copy books or to forget their books at home.
- License is renewable upon request.
- Easy use in classroom.
- You will not be able to download the textbook as a separate file
- Different browsers have different viewing experience
- Most suitable to use on iPads and PC monitors
- We reserve the right to change the authorisation code for security reasons. We will inform the school administrator of the new code immediately.
Get a quote and pay:
Please note that the form is only visible when logged in.
If you cannot remember your authorisation code, you will need to ask your language teacher as only schools are authorised to disclose login details to their students. Please do not contact Interlingo as we will not be able to help.
If your authorisation code has suddenly stopped working, your school’s subscription may have expired or the authorisation code may have changed. Talk to your teacher to find out.
Liaise with the contact person (usually the school admin) at your school to find out what the new authorisation code is. If you are the contact person and have mislaid your confirmation email, contact us and we will send you an email. Note that we are unable to divulge authorisation code information to anyone but the contact person. In the event that the contact person has left the school and you have taken over her/his role, simply email to notify us.
If you are unsure whether your subscription has expired, contact us to check. If your school has recently renewed its subscription, you will have been asked to choose a new authorisation code. Liaise with the contact person (usually the school admin) at your school to find out what the new authorisation code is. If you are the contact person, note that a confirmation will have been emailed to you so you might want to check your inbox (and spam folder) before contacting us. If your confirmation has been mislaid, please contact us and we will email you the requested information.